Someone has just written a review of Babel, the second of my Peace Child trilogy. This was first published in 2011 and I have some distance from it now. The review made me remember some astonishing things:
· There was concern a about an aging population because medicine had become so good. People weren’t dying so in order to stop overpopulation compulsory euthanasia was introduced
· A pandemic had spread over Terrestra
· Terrestra had cut itself off from other planets
· Terrestra now had to reach out to other planets
· The protagonist’s enemy had become involved in a fascist movement
And Book 1 is called The Prophecy.
Oh well. Stories repeat themselves don’t they?
Post a Comment